Monday, April 1, 2013

WalMart trip last week - spent $62, retail was $114

Well this is normally a bit more than I would spend on a WalMart trip, but between milk and my precious popcorn, that was $25 right there.  Have I stated before how crazy our milk prices are?  Luckily, my wonderful mother brought us some milk from another town where the prices are $1.99 a jug, so we are stocked for awhile!  Yay, Mom!


A whole bunch of price matching this week, prices are good at your KC stores thru tomorrow.  Aldis had some good fruit prices, HyVee has the Philadelphia Cream Cheese for 97 cents, Betty Crocker cake mix for 97 cents from Price Chopper (I think.)  My freebees were the Poise products (5), (yes, more Poise!) the Bic razors (7), and the Duncan Hines frosting creations (10.) The Kool Aid Bursts were free with Ibotta coupon.   I had more Bic coupons, but my son had a major meltdown at checkout, and smacked my hand holding my precious coupons and I lost a couple!  I looked everywhere, but oh well, hope someone else used them.  We spent over two hours in WalMart that morning, so I can blame no one else but myself for the tantrum.

Oh well, the best part was that we still had a gift card from a return, so I got this for $14!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment