Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Groupon at Mattress Firm


Well, I must have mattresses on the brain since we bought our daughter's twin size mattress for her big girl bed this morning.  This groupon seems interesting and worth checking out.

You pay $50 and get a $200 credit towards a mattress at Mattress Firm.

Perhaps it is time to get a new mattress?  I know there are some of you out there who have had your mattress for decades!  I think that I fall into that category as well!

Mattress Firm groupon link

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it is time to get a new mattress? I know there are some of you out there who have had your mattress for decades! I think that I fall into that category as wel adjustable bed reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. When buying a mattress don't fall for the first soft bed. Visit different mattress dealers and try out several different bed styles. Try to buy the full bed set at once, mattress and frame, so you are sure they fit each other perfectly. Carefully read the warranty before committing to a bed frame and mattress. fleet mattress

    ReplyDelete