Friday, April 5, 2013

Spent 77 cents plus tax at CVS, got back $3 back to use for next time! Retail was around $40!


Had a good day at CVS, nothing too, too exciting, but it is a good day when your husband comes home is excited about some of the things you bought like the chocolate and the Altoids.  Makes me happy!

Here is the breakdown:
I rolled $4 ECBs from last week
The coupon machine at CVS gave a free coupon for the Clear Shampoo (everyone who scans their CVS card this week will get their coupon, so go get your free shampoo!)
I got a free CVS alcohol swabs coupon thru my email
I used 2 $2.50/1 coupons (no longer available) for the Brookside Chocolate.  They are normally $4, but were on sale for $2, so I got them for 50 cents.
The Snickers were $1 and I used a BOGO coupon from coupons.com to get them for 40 cents each.  
The Altoids were $1.50 and were BOGO this week and I used 2 50 cents coupons coupons.com to get them for 50 cents.
Lastly, I bought 2 Almay eye shadows and a Wet and Wild Nail Polish.  I got a $5/2 coupon from coupons.com and combined it with a $4/$12 coupon that I got from scanning my CVS card at the coupon machine.  The Almay were $6 apiece and the nail polish was $1 for a total of $13.  I used the $5/2 coupon and stacked it with the $4/$12 coupon to pay $4 and I got $3 ECBS which was the Almay deal this week.  This makes each of my beauty items 33 cents!

Grand total:  77 cents plus tax and $3 ECBs for next week! 

A good week and I have $3 ECBs to use next week!  Hoping for a baby diaper deal as I scanned a $5/$25 baby item coupon from the CVS coupon machine for next week!

1 comment: