Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do we still have Picture People in Kansas City?

Could you let me know if we still have Picture People in Kansas City?  I know they took that one out of Oak Park Mall a ways back, but I saw a great groupon for it and I would love to get some pics of my family taken!

Here is the link to the groupon...
http://www.groupon.com/deals/picture-people-11-kansas-city

$16 for a Photo Shoot with Eight Photo Sheets ($144 Value)

  • One in-studio photo shoot
  • Eight photo sheets containing 1 10"x13" print, 1 8"x10" print, 4 5"x7" prints, 10 4"x6" prints, and 16 wallet prints

3 comments:

  1. There is a Picture People inside Buy Buy Baby - at least there was last time I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...you are right...I will have to check that out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I bought it! Looks like a screaming deal!

    ReplyDelete