Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter clearance at Target - spent $17, retail was $34


Well, for those of you who don't know, the day after a holiday is a great day to stock up for the holiday for the next year.  I was not sure if I was going to make it this morning as my kids and I were still in shock from all of the sugar we consumed yesterday - yuck!  Well, I got a text from my friend that she was already on her way to Target at 7:30, so I got us out the door and at Target by 8:10.  I got my tablecloth for next year along with some fun stuff for the kids.  I really wanted some Easter cookie cutters, so I picked up a few of those.  I also got some kids crafts and picked up Easter matching for $2.49.  Not as exciting as my Christmas or Halloween haul, but I will be happy to open up my Easter bin next year and see all the fun activities for the kids.

Oh, important note.  As I walked back to the Easter clearance, the signs for 30% were posted everywhere and I was immediately annoyed.  I got my kids out the door and dragged them to Target for 30% off?  Well, every single thing that we scanned was in fact 50% off, not 30%!  It pays to scan, scan, scan and my daughter loves to do it - she says it is her job at Target.  She knows if something is going to the scanner, there is a decent chance it is coming home with us! 

Also, most of the dollar spot was 50% off, so we got some craft stuff there for 50 cents, can't beat that!

Hope everyone had a happy Easter, we certainly did!

1 comment: