Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thanks, CVS! $108 retail and guess what I paid?

Here is my CVS trip - this one was a bit tricky and required some planning, but it went great.  I love, love, love the CVS on Woodlawn across from Price Chopper!  I will never go to another CVS.  So, I spent $29 out of pocket, but got back $24.67 in ECBs , so I paid $4.23, but I am going to submit for a $5 Johnson and Johnson rebate plus receive another first aid bag, so this was ALL FREE!  Yay!

Since the CVS ad changes tomorrow, I am not going to break down my trip since I doubt any of you are going to run out at 10:00 at night.  I was very excited about my free diapers, cheap kleenex, completely free first aid bag, etc...

The rebate runs for awhile, so check it out.  Got some band aids and neosporin to add to the first aid shelf!


No comments:

Post a Comment