Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A quick run into Target : no coupons, no plan. Spent $9.52 for 80 retail!

So we were in the Legends to go to Nebraska Furniture Mart at 9 a.m., only to find out that it did not open until 10.  What is a girl to do?  Head to Target, of course.  I promise, promise that this is the last of the Easter clearance stuff.  But everything in this picture was 90% off and how can you pass that up?  Just so you know, the signs all said 70% off, but were ringing up 90% off!  I picked up 7 spring craft kits for 49 cents each (regularly $5), some egg spinners for 60 cents (regularly $6) some Paas decorating kits for 20 cents and even a cute present tag with my son's initial on it for 15 cents!  

I feel that I must share this story because I realized it when I got home and feel bad for whomever picked up my cart.  So, H had a serious blow out and we changed in the dressing room since we were closest to it.  I wrapped it up and put it below my cart to throw out on the way out.  Well, things got a tad chaotic as we checked out as I was double checking prices and my son was throwing everything out of the cart.  We somehow managed to leave that super poopy and super stinky diaper below the cart for the next person.  I am sooo sorry to that person!

C'mon, someone else has a good story like that, right?  Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment