Monday, April 8, 2013

$3.99 clothing at Sears

So I was visiting Manhattan for the weekend, and we were in the HUGE (that is sarcasm) mall and we were walking thru Sears.  We happened to come upon several racks of women's, teens, and kids clothing for $3.99 each. Probably 20 racks total.  We didn't check men's, so there may have been $3.99 racks there too. I scored several shirts, my daughter got a pair of cute shoes, and my mom got several shirts as well.  We also picked up two pairs of jammies for Christmas next year for my son.  If you are near a Sears, you might check it out.  I am the first to say that I am not a huge Sears fan, but I was pleasantly surprised.

This shopping trip started out very successfully as my son slept thru the whole Sears part of it.  He woke up in the Finish Line as we were going there for shoes and he was GROUCHY.  My daughter was no better and we eventually gave up and headed out of the HUGE mall.

Side note, we ran into WalMart yesterday afternoon.  I wanted to peek at Easter clearance.  Most everything was 75% off so we picked up a few things.  That was exciting, but the most exciting thing was that my 3 year old daughter spotted a coupon on the floor as we walked in and ran over to it.  She was so excited, she picked it up, ran it over to me, and said "Look, Mommy, I got us a good coupon!"  So proud!  It actually was a good coupon, one for Oreos, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment