Friday, April 26, 2013

Super, super deals on shoes at Target - don't miss out!

So, for some reason, my picture is not coming up, but I wanted to let you know of my awesome finds at Target yesterday.  I bought two pairs of Merona slip on flats in the women's shoe department.  I used 2 of the $5/1 Merona women's shoes coupons from coupons.target.com and got them for a steal!  I got one pair of purple cute flats which were marked at $5.98, so I picked them up for 98 cents!  Also, got a striped pair of flats which were marked at $8.98, so I got those for $3.98!  Yay!  A little under $5 for two pairs of shoes.  

Just print off the coupon and take it with you next time you head to Target.  Some of the shoes hanging up are on sale, but I found both of these pairs right in with the regular shoes.  They were in a section marked 30%, but they were 70 off%  Never trust those signs, oftentimes, they never change them out and you miss out on some of the best deals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment