Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My weekly Target trip - Paid $20, Retail was $72! Used almost all Target printable coupons - you can too!

So this trip was completely different than my others this month - not a food trip, but there were some awesome deals to be had on clothing and other things.  Just wanted to point out that everything here is with a coupon and all but two coupons are straight from the Target coupon website coupons.target.com.  Remember, you can print each coupon twice and get some awesome deals too!

Here is a quick breakdown:
Up and up paper towels 99 cents (used 75 cent Target mobile coupon coupons.target.com) - 24 cents
Up and up kleenex 99 cents (used 49 cent Target coupon coupons.target.com) = 49 cents
Flip flops women's $2.50 apiece (used 2 women's shoes Target coupon coupons.target.com) = 50 cents each!
Little girl flip flops and shorts (on clearance for $2 for flip flops and $3 for shorts, used $4 off 2 kids apparel items coupons.target.com) = 50 cents each!
Schick Hydro Silk razors $8.06 (used 2 $4/1 coupons from paper and stacked 2 $3/1 Target coupons coupons.target.com) = $1.06 each!!!!
C9 women's shirts (1 was $9, 1 was $6.)  I used 2 $3/1 women's C9 apparel couponscoupons.target.com to get them both for $9 total, regular retail $24!  I will live in these this summer!
C9 men's shirt was $24.99, on clearance for $5.98 (I used $3/1 men's c9 apparel coupon coupons.target.com) - $2.98!

I think I covered everything.  I spent an hour and a half in the store, but I was BY MYSELF!!  I took advantage of this opportunity and found some deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment