Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Target and Hen House shopping this week - spent $54 for retail of $133!

Had a good week of grocery shopping - did all of this at Target minus the shredded cheese.  The shredded cheese was 99 cents at Hen House (ended yesterday) so I bought 10 for $10!

Everything else was at Target.  My exciting find was the chicken nuggets.  They were buy one, get one free.  Each was $6.99, so a total of $28.  Two were free and I used 4 $1/1 coupons to pay a total of $10, or $2.50 a package!  Even if you don't have coupons, you still get them for $3.50 apiece, so take advantage of this sale thru Saturday.  My kids love their chicken nuggets!  Also, chicken and steak strips are included with this sale, although they were almost gone when I went.  I also Love King's Hawaiian rolls, so I picked up 3 of those.  Target is running a special of when you buy a Kings Hawaiian roll, you get a free thing of Hunt's Manwich, so I picked up 3 of those free.  I used a $1/1 coupon for the Kings Hawaiian rolls.  The retail of this purchase was $10.50, and I paid just $4.50 for three Kings Hawaiian rolls and 3 things of Manwich, yay! The Chobani yogurt was a deal too.  There are coupons on chobani.com for $1/1 so I bought four of them.  Also, I did the Pampers wipes deal which I posted earlier on my blog so I paid $3.50 for 4 things of wipes.  

Had a good time finding these deals, hope this helps you out!  Feel free to add anything you got!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'm going to have to start checking out Target for food even though our store doesn't have the selection yours does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should lobby for a Super Target!!

    ReplyDelete