Friday, March 8, 2013

Some trips are better than others

So I am pretty proud of my two beautiful children because they are generally well behaved while grocery shopping (usually with the aid of a snack or two or three.)    We went to Target because H was very low on diapers and we needed more vitamins for him.  

The good stuff:

Somehow we ended up in clothing and shoes for like 30 minutes (thanks to a great tip from a great friend) and picked up pants for $2.50 each.  We also found Dora shoes for $3.88 (please check out kids shoes department as many are clearanced for as much as 70% off. Yay!

The not so good stuff:

I think H screamed for a solid 30 minutes in the cart.  At one point, he was fighting so hard to get out of the seat belt that he had somehow flopped his body into the main part of the cart and was upside down.  As we checked out, the cashier lady (who I loved, by the way) said "it sounds like your boy is having a rough time."  I said;  "Yes, I am sure that you heard him from the back of the store."  She pauses, and then, "well, maybe not that far back."  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment