Sunday, March 17, 2013

Some Target deals for the week of March 17th - 23rd

So, I spend a great deal of time in our Target, in fact, half of our grocery budget is spent in Target, so I am always on the lookout for the next deal.  Here are some that I have seen for the week.  Check them out!

Play Doh 10 pack of colors $3.99
Use $1/1 coupon here coupons.com
and get a 10 pack for $2.99!  These are regularly almost $7 and are on price cut until April. 
Perfect for the Easter basket.  I swear, Play Doh annoys the heck out of me, but L absolutely loves it!  I already have some in my present closet, but I might have to buy some more!

Free Bic razors!
BIC Silky touch razors $2.99
     Use $3/1 coupon from SS 3/17 to score free razors!

Cheap Schick Hydro razors!
 Buy 2 Schick Hydro Silk Razor, 1 ct $7.99, regular price
Buy 2, Receive $5.00 Target Gift Card through 3/30
Use two $4/1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor or Refill from SS 2/24
Pay $7.98, Receive $5 Target Gift Card
Final Price: $1.49 each, when you buy 2!

 Brown Rice and Wheat Triscuit crackers only 77 cents!  (New Triscuit product)
They are $2.54 regular price.  At Target, you can use a coupon on a free item to make even better deals.
     Use  http://www.sweetbaysupermarket.com/content.jsp?pageName=LandingTriscuitBrownRice and share on facebook to get a buy one, get one free coupon and then use $1/2 Target coupon coupons.target.com to stack to get them for 77 cents!

Arm and Hammer cat litter 10.5 lbs, regular price $8.69
     Use http://www.facebook.com/armandhammer/app_340250749420114  for a huge $3.50/1 coupon and stack it with a $1/1 Target coupon coupons.target.com to get cat litter for $4.19!

Campbells Go Soup, regular price is $2.49
     Use http://partners.mysavings.com/z/5707/CD3591/ for $1/1 coupon and stack with $1/1 Target coupon coupons.target.com to stack for $.49 soup.  I have bought these for my husband and have yet to try them, but they look pretty good.

 Yoplait Simplait Yogurt, 6 oz $0.50, sale price through 3/23
      Use 30 cents/1 coupon coupons.com  and get yogurt for 20 cents! 


So I don't personally have a cat, but I have some friends that have one, so hopefully someone will benefit from this information!

I will add on throughout the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment