Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Target trip 3-20-2013 - spent $10 for retail of $35!


Here is my Target trip today.  Went to get some basics and to use some coupons.  The actual price was $15, but I rolled a $5 gift card from doing the diaper deal last week at Target.  I always try to do the gift card deals.  Here is the breakdown.

Dole Smoothie shakers $1.33 each on price cut
   Used 2 75 cent coupons from the paper and $1/2 Target coupon coupons.target.com to make them 8 cents ea ch!
2 RE frames at $1.99 and $3.99 
    Used 2 $2/1 Target coupons (no longer available) to get a free frame and an 8 by 10 frame for $1.99!
Duncan Hines frosting starters 87 cents 
    Used 2 $1/1 coupons from coupons.com to get them for free!
 Zone Perfect kids 5 pack of bars $3.99 each
    Used 75 cents/1 Target coupon coupons.target.com and stacked with $2/1 coupon from Zone Perfect website (I think, I really can not remember where I got this one, sorry!) to get a 5 pack for $1.24!
2 Triscuit Brown rice boxes at $2.54 each
    Used BIGIF from facebook and $1/2 coupon from Target coupons.target.com to get them for 74 cents each!
Oral B Stages toothpaste $2.54
    Used 50 cents/1 coupon from last week's newspaper to get it for $2.04.  Not the best, but I let L choose the toothpaste she wanted.
No coupons for the juice, cookie mix, or sour cream.  

Side note, I discovered Tropicana Farmstead juice thru a great friend and we love it.  One serving of fruit and vegetable in each 8 ounce serving.  It is pricey, but worth it for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment