Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good deals for the week of March 6th

So my husband and I spent time this afternoon clipping and organizing coupons, doesn't that sound like fun?  Well, he is great, and was a big help.  I was way behind and overwhelmed with it, so he jumped in to help and we finished in no time.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on some of the hot deals for the week (in my opinion...)

Hen House:  
Eggs are 99 cents (limit 2)
All Cheerios are $1.88 - there are coupons to print off coupons.com. Also, Wheaties are on sale if you are into those, I am not!
93%-7% ground beef is $2.99 a pound which is stock up price for good lean hamburger.  We all know how much it is when it is not on sale.  Buy 5 pounds and you won't have to buy it full price next week!
Kraft Fresh Takes are $2.00.  There are $1/1 coupons on coupons.com to make them $1 each!  I discovered these thru couponing and use them to add something extra to the meat.  I also use them to make chicken parm.

HyVee:  
Shredded cheese is 99 cents (limit 2)
Tostidos are 3/$6 which is stock up price.  We are HUGE fans of chips and guac in our house!

Price Chopper:
80%/20% ground beef is $1.97 per pound

Let me know of other deals you know of - would really appreciate it!  :)


2 comments:

  1. We don't have most of those "big city" grocery stores but I'll check out the HyVee specials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! Well, I wish we had Dillons in our "big city!"

    ReplyDelete