Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chobani at HyVee on Ridgeview for 15 cents! Paid $3.50 for 20 Chobani yogurts!

We headed to HyVee this afternoon to do our shopping.  We got everything we needed and headed to checkout.  I noticed the guy in front of me had like 20 Chobani yogurts in his cart, so I asked him about it.  He told me that many of the Chobani yogurts that were expiring in a week or so were marked down to 25 cents, and the pomegranate ones were 15 cents!  Holy cow!  My hubby loves Chobani, so we headed back and there was a TON of marked down yogurt.  We bought 20 of them and gave 8 to our good friend.  We will be eating a whole bunch of yogurt over the next week, for sure!

The breakdown:
Chobani Pomegranate flavor yogurt $1.30 regular retail
  Clearanced at 15 cents so we bought 15 for a total of $2.25!
Chobani Honey flavor yogurt $1.30 regular retail
   Clearanced at 25 cents, so we bought 5 for a total of $1.25!

Total of 20 Chobani yogurts for $3.50, regular retail of $26, a HUGE savings!

It is worth checking out if you are out and about.  I wanted to send my husband back, but we haven't made it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment