Thursday, July 11, 2013

Toys R Us haul this week!

So, if you have not been to Toys R Us this week, you really should make a point to stop by.  All of their Crayola products are buy one, get TWO free!  Got all of this for $16!  Regularly $48!  I am interested in checking out these Twistable crayons, they sound like a great idea!

Also, Toys R Us has a coupon for an additional 30% off one clearance item.  It is on one of my earlier blogs.  I went to check out the clearance today and there is a TON!  I went to the one across from the mall and they had it all over the store!  Everything you could imagine had some clearance.  I picked up my son's birthday present for $30, regularly $60!  If you have any birthdays or anything coming up, take this coupon and head to Toys R Us.  You can use it online as well.  Hurry, it ends July 13th! 

 http://www.retailmenot.com/view/toysrus.com#print.4856756


No comments:

Post a Comment