Friday, July 12, 2013

Paid $6 after gift card for $5! Yay!


Just a quick trip to Target to score some last minute deals:  Paid $11 and got back a $5 gift card for next time! Retail was $45! 

I must share my check out story.  This was the most particular check out lady I have come across in awhile.  She thoroughly read each coupon, pulled each item out of the bag and matched the coupon to each.  Kinda made me feel a bit like I was doing something wrong.  I'm sure she was just doing her job, but sheesh!  

The Vidal Sassoon deal is pretty sweet.  The bottles are $3.99 apiece.  When you buy 4, you get a $5 gift card.  There are $2/1 coupons in the P&G from last week and there is a $2/1 Target mobile coupon for $2/1 when you text SAVVY (which I TOTALLY forgot to use, I just realized this as I am typing!)  That gives you a total of $10 off.  After a retail of $16, you pay $6 and get a $5 gift card.  So you pay $.25 each for HUGE bottles of shampoo.  Vidal Sassoon is a step up, right from Pantene, right?  :)

There was a $1/1 Reynolds baking cups in the paper a couple weeks ago.  These are $1.07 each, so I paid $.07 each.

After our Target trip, we headed to Chick Fil A for Cow Appreciation Day - did you go?  You still can go today

No comments:

Post a Comment