Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Target trip: Spent $50, retail was $121!


So I have been on vacation for awhile, and this was my first planned shopping trip back.  I was very excited to see the $10/$40 grocery purchase coupon and planned my whole trip around it.  I picked up 3 Freschetta pizzas, a Lipton iced tea, 4 Market Pantry pastas, 4 Market Pantry sauces, 2 Oscar Meyer lunch meats, and 3 Simply Ades which all were part of the grocery deal.  I spent $42 on this grocery deal, and after coupons, I paid right around $20 for these items.  I also took advantage of the sale on chicken nuggets.  All Tyson nuggets are $3 this week, normally $4.99.  We bought 4 which will hopefully last us through the month and paid $12 instead of $20 with no coupons.  Also, we bought 10 packs of up and up crayons.  

Coupons I used:
2 of $3/2 Freschetta (from Facebook)
4 of $1 off when you buy Market Pantry pasta and sauce coupons.target.com
$1/2 Oscar Meyer deli meat Target Mobile Coupon July4
$10/$40 grocery purchase from Target ad
$1/4 up and up school supply item Target Mobile Coupon (The crayons were 25 cents, so I got 4 for free)
2 of Free up and up crayons when you buy 2 up and up school supplies coupons.target.com (I bought 6 up and up crayons, got 2 for free and paid $1 for the remaining 4 packs)  So, all in all, I bought 10 packs of up and up crayons for $1!

I am closely monitoring the toy clearance and we spent awhile in that section.  They usually put the toy clearance in one aisle at 70% off the last week of July and there are AWESOME deals to be had.  I will keep checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment