Friday, July 12, 2013

My CVS trip: Paid $5.12 plus tax for $111.39 retail!



So I have been missing my CVS fix, so I took my youngest and we headed out.  We had $17 ECBs to burn and we had fun.  By the way, I don't want to jinx it, but I was SOOO proud of my son.  He walked next to the cart throughout all of CVS, he wanted to help scan items, he put things in the cart.  He sat quietly on top of the car cart all throughout checkout (yes, I said on top.  Mother of the year.)

Anyways, I paid $5.12 plus tax for all of this!  Plus I got back $5 ECBs for next time, so I guess I technicially paid $.12!  

The Pantene deal is AMAZING!  Buy $30 worth of Pantene, get $10 ECBs.  There is a B1G1 Free coupon in last week's P&G.  I bought 8 Pantene plus 2 Dawn to get to $30, I used 4 B1G1 coupons (which deducted the maximum of $4.99 each, which resulted in just under $20 of free product.)  So my total was $10 for 8 bottles of Pantene, and after rolling my ECBs, I paid under $4 total.  

The coupon machine is giving you a $2/1 Softsoap coupon, which is on sale this week for $2.99, so you get Softsoap for $.99, which is my rock bottom price.

No comments:

Post a Comment