Friday, March 7, 2014

Paid $10.54 for around $55 at Target!

So I headed to Target today to take advantage of the $20/$50 coupon for household products.  The retail was about $55, and after coupons and the $20/$50 coupon, I paid just $10.54 plus tax for all of this!  I got 4 Scrubbing Bubbles, Finish dishwasher detergent, 4 Pledges, 2 Ziplocs, and a box of Bounce.

I had coupons for every item except the most expensive item;  the Finish, but we needed it and it helped me get to $50.  The Finish was $10.99 so basically paid for that and got everything else for free!

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of this sale.  There were lots of items left, which surprised me, so go do your deals!  Even if you don't have any coupons other than the $20/$50, you will still pay only $30 which is awesome in itself.

Good luck - let me know how you do!

Download photo.JPG (182.3 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment