Friday, March 21, 2014

Here We Grow Again sale coming soon to Olathe!

Probably my favorite consignment sale is just around the corner;  Here We Grow Again!  Begins March 31st at 9 am.  If you are able to go right at 9 am the first day, be prepared.  It is INSANE but worth it because you get the best selection of clothing and other items.  It is pretty picked over by the end of the week.  

Sigh - we are getting to the point where there just isn't as much for my kids at these things - we are WAY out of the baby stage - I will still go to pick up stuff for my son and look at some odds and ends.

Consignment sales are where I buy almost all of my shoes.  Prices are pretty decent - this is usually my first stop at the sale.  Also good for gymnastics, dance clothes, extra coats, boots, etc.  I ALWAYS get my boots and my snow pants here.

No comments:

Post a Comment