Sunday, March 23, 2014

50% off clearance plus an extra 30% off at Children's Place!

So if you have not been into Children's Place lately, we were in there yesterday (along with the rest of the KC area it felt like!) We used our 30% off coupon of course, but the exciting thing was that they are putting an extra 50% off their clearance!

Crazy prices - I got a shirt for $3.99 plus another 30% off of that, so around $2.80 for a really cute shirt.  Ended up buying 5 things for $16.

They said the sale has just started so hurry in and check it out!  See what you can find!

This is the last day for the 30% off but I am sure that it will be 20 or 25% tomorrow... 

Plus they are doing Place cash - when you spend $20, you get $10 to use at a later date.  It was sooo busy in there that I missed out on the cash and kicked myself when I realized that I could have spent $4 more and gotten $10 back.  Oh well, can't win them all!


Friends & Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment