Friday, March 28, 2014

HOT! HOT! HOT! Otterbox Armour case for just $24.99, regularly $125!

OMG - this is HOT!  Pick up the Otterbox Armour (which is the best Otterbox you can possibly get) for just $24.99 today, regularly $125!  These are over $100 at every store so this is an awesome deal!

Seriously, an Otterbox is serious insurance for any iPhone user.  I can't understand why anyone would not have one on our phone.  We have always had one for our phones (except for the two days I was waiting for mine in the mail when I bought a new one and my son threw the phone and shattered the screen - yes, we will never make that mistake again!)

I have this case and I LOVE it!!!!!!

https://www.tanga.com/deals/otterbox-armor-series-cases
Https%3a%2f%2fs3.amazonaws.com%2ftanga-images%2f7txkf96jg6vp

No comments:

Post a Comment