Friday, August 2, 2013

Target Toy Clearance up to 70% off!

So, finally, yesterday, Target did its major markdown to selected toys to 70% off!  I checked out the one on 119th and Blackbob first, and it was REALLY picked over.  So much so that I left that one with nothing and headed to the Target on Shawnee Mission Parkway.  Much to my surprise and delight, they had tons of selection.  This year, they are not all in one aisle, you have to go toy aisle to toy aisle looking for the clearance signs and stickers, but it is still more than worth it.  Picked up several birthday and Christmas gifts.  No pics for obvious reasons...

I did not buy a toy over $6, and most were $20 - $25 dollars full retail.  I have a friend who says that the Target at 119th and Metcalf was still well stocked as of this morning.  

Happy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment