Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Amazon Gold Box deal of the day: 35% off of Popchips!

Popchips are a good chip and sort of healthy, right?  Today, you can choose "Subscribe and Save" and get a pack of 24 single serving chips for under 50 cents a bag.  

If you do not do "Subscribe and Save"  you are missing out.  You save 5% off each subscription and if you choose 5 items to be delivered to your door thru Amazon, you save 20% off each item.

I get paper towels, toilet paper, wipes, Lysol wipes, and a few other things.  They are cheaper than what I can coupon for in the store and I don't have to think about it. I get an email a week before they ship asking which items I want for the month, I choose the ones I want, and a couple of days later they show up at my door.  Seriously easy.

I HIGHLY recommend using "Subscribe and Save!!!"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1o789&creative=390957&docId=1000792881&linkCode=ur2&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_r=0TARYME3GEYTWVQVR69P&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&tag=mylofsix-20

No comments:

Post a Comment