Saturday, August 10, 2013

HyVee and Price Chopper shopping this week! Paid $61 for $153 retail!

After a few pretty dry weeks (and a whole lot of shopping at Target) I returned to the grocery stores.  Tons of good deals at HyVee and Price Chopper!  I paid $61 for $153 retail!  We had a good time at the store.  My youngest was super excited to push the little shopping cart for the first time (since sister was not there) and he was the best shopping partner!

Price Chopper:
There were lots of BOGO deals at Price Chopper this week, valid thru Sunday.  I picked up 2 Kraft singles, 4 Kraft Recipe Starters (which i am anxious to try,) 2 Cracker Barrel cheeses, and 2 Kraft string cheeses which were all BOGO.  

By the way, yesterday, I wrote about the coupon policy stating that you could not use a coupon on a free item.  Well I used my coupons today and they went thru just fine, including the ones for the free item.  Makes for some awesome deals.   For example, I bought the Kraft Recipe Starters ($3.29)
They were BOGO. I used 2 $1/1 coupons so I paid $1.29 for 2 Recipe Starters which makes for 65 cents Recipe Starters!  I will probably head back and pick up a few more.

Also, I bought the Nabisco Premium rounds for 66 cents after coupon and the ground beef was $1.99/lb, a stock up price for me.

HyVee:
The Goldfish were $1.25 on Thursday and Friday, so I picked up 4 of those.  I also bought the Duncan Hines cake mixes for 99 cents.  I also bought the Sabra hummus which were BOGO (3.99 each) and used 2 $1.25/2 coupons to pick these up for 75 cents!  The chips are $1.66 each with in ad coupon (which is stock up price.)  Also, we are cleaning our carpets and I bought some Rug Doctor stuff.  It is $14.99 and there is a $5/1 in ad coupon plus there were $3 hangtag coupons on the product, so I picked one up for $6.99.  Hope it works out!

What did you find this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment