Saturday, August 31, 2013

Price Chopper trip: Paid $50 for $100 retail!


We headed to Price Chopper today - my kids were not super excited to go, but it ended up being a good trip.  It really does pay to have a very detailed list that I actually stick to.  We were in and out within a half hour.  So, I used a few coupons, but mostly, I just bought items that were at stock up prices, which anyone can do!  I took advantage of the Kraft promotion (buy 10 products, get $10 off instantly.)  I bought 4 Oscar Meyer deli meats, 2 Oscar Meyer hot dogs, 2 Planters peanuts and 2 Velveeta Shells and Cheese.  I used 1 $1/2 coupon I found on peanuts jar last week and still paid $17 for all 10 items.  I bought the Vitamin Water at 49 cents each, along with the 19 cent corn (limit 8.)  Ground beef is $1.89 this week and the lowest I have seen it in months was $1.99, so STOCK UP.  We bought 10 pounds and froze it.

No comments:

Post a Comment