Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Otterbox Defender case for $14.99!

Seriously, it always amazes me that people with young children and Iphones do not have an Otter Box.  Or perhaps my children are just extra destructive?  Or even more possible is the fact that I am accident prone with my IPhone.  Just ask my husband!

So I see that the Night Sky (blue) IPhone 5 Otter Box Defender (which is better than the Commuter, in my opinion) is $14.99 today.  I have NEVER seen it this low.  If you have even ever entertained the idea of an Otterbox or know someone who needs one for their phone, this is THE time to pick one up.

These run around $50, so this is a serious deal!

The Night Blue color is the only one at $14.99 right now, the others are in the $20 range.

Otterbox Defender iPhone 5 Case Deal
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00974L4F0?tag=kancitmam-20

No comments:

Post a Comment