Thursday, October 24, 2013

Furby Boom 50% off after Target Cartwheel!

So I keep seeing posts about this so I thought I would add it to my blog.

Target Cartwheel is doing 50% off the Furby Boom!  It is at Target now for $64, so would be $32 after Target Cartwheel.

I am unsure what a Furby is, but it looks expensive, so 50% off is a nice discount

Perhaps someone could enlighten me on the Furby Boom???

BTW, if you are STILL not using Target Cartwheel, you really need to start!  Most everything I buy there has a coupon thru Target Cartwheel.  You can get to use thru Facebook or you can download the Target Cartwheel app.  The thing about it that is so great that it allows you to TRIPLE stack your coupons.  You can stack a manufacturer, a Target coupon, plus a Target Cartwheel coupon on top to get some crazy savings!  More questions about Cartwheel, please ask.  I love questions!

Furby Boom! Coupon
http://cartwheel.target.com/offer/6220?

No comments:

Post a Comment