Friday, September 27, 2013

Spent $55 for $110 worth of groceries for the week!



My hubby had a nice morning price matching and couponing at WalMart yesterday.  We were able to do quite nicely, I think.    Right at 50% savings.  Check out my previous post on the grocery deals of the week if you need the links to the coupons.  We price matched pretty much everything you see here.  We did use $1/1 Birds Eye recipe starters coupons (7 of them) to score the Birds Eye veggies for free or up to 17 cents each.  We bought Vitamin Water for 67 cents price matched to HyVee, bought avocados for 29 cents price matched to Aldis, and the Velveeta Shells and Cheese for $1.69 price matched to Hen House.  We had a good time and my hubby was a huge help.  A change from the "help" of my 3 and 2 year old, that's for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment