Monday, September 30, 2013

6 pack of Fleece leggings for $29.99 at Groupon!

I really, really want to buy these!  But, I am trying to hold back.   I do know several people who would love some fleece leggings and should pull the trigger on this groupon deal.

Here's the groupon info:
Pay $29.99 for 6 pack of fleece leggings, a $80 value.  This works out to $5 a legging, which is a great price.  And fleece is fabulous for the winter! 

They mention being high waisted which is essential for leggings.  I hate having to pull them up all the time.  If they would stay put, that would be amazing!

I would live in these! 

Over 860 bought already.


Fleece Lined Leggings Deal

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-6-pack-sweater-leggings?utm_source=rvs&utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=3892832

No comments:

Post a Comment