Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mixed thoughts on the AMF Bowling freebie...

So I just returned from AMF Bowling lanes.  Along with a good friend, we attempted to take a 4, 3, 2 and a 1 year old bowling.  Sounds like fun, right?  It was fun, but I was a little put off by the amount of money we paid for the shoe rental.  If you remember the deal I highlighted in an earlier post, you sign up for "Summer Unplugged" and each of your children can bowl 2 free games a day all summer long.  However, you DO still have to pay for the shoe rental.  Well, granted, I don't bowl much, in fact, I don't think I have bowled since I have had kids, but shoe rental was like $4.50 A KID!  So we paid over 9 dollars a family to put our kids in these super cute bowling shoes.  Oh well, we still saved like $6 per family for the free games, but still, I had no idea!  

Side note, make sure if you take your young children, to ask for the ball ramps.  They were a HUGE hit!  You simply put your ball on this ramp in front of the lane and push it down the ramp!

No comments:

Post a Comment