Saturday, June 29, 2013

Don't forget! $1 Flip Flops day at Old Navy!

Well, we braved the $1 flip flop sale at Old Navy this morning.  We got there about 10:00 (and the doors opened at 7 a.m.)  Craziness.  People everywhere with a SLOW moving line wrapped around the entire store.  We did find almost everything on our list and after weaving our way in and out of aisles, it was suddenly 11:30.  My kids did great, but I knew it would not last much longer.  We were in line for about 15 minutes when a sales associate asked me if I was an Old Navy card member.  Well, yes, I am, but I did it once to get a good deal and swore I wouldn't use it again.  She said she would take me to the front of the line and give me 10% off.  I said no, and moved on.  Then the meltdowns began.  Not bad ones, but I knew that they would eventually get worse so I tracked the lady down again.  She changed her story and said that only people opening new accounts could hope the line.  But, after a minute or so, she was kind enough to come back and take us to the front!  Yay!  My good friend gave us a $10/$40 couple and combined with a 10% discount, we spent right around $20 for a ton of stuff for this summer and next summer as well.  Go check it out this afternoon (if there is anything left!)

There are tons of tanks for $5 and even some for $2.  I bought 5 $2 tank tops for my daughter for the rest of the summer and next summer.  Can't beat that price!



No comments:

Post a Comment