Thursday, May 2, 2013

My CVS trip - spent $$5.03 plus tax out of pocket and got back $5! Retail was $103!

Spent $5.03 plus tax out of pocket and got back $5 ECBs to use next time, so 3 cents for all of this!!!  
Retail was $103!!

Have I mentioned how much I love CVS?  I went to the one at 119th and Ridgeview today and Marilyn is my favorite cashier there!  Thanks, Marilyn!

I did two transactions.  

1st transaction:
Rolled $5 ECBs from last week
Bought 5 Skinny Cows at $3 apiece (used 2 $2.10/2 coupons I think from smartsource smartsource.comand $1/1 from last Sunday's paper)
Bought 7 Zyrtec at $6 apiece (used 7 $6/1 coupons from last week's paper so these were all FREE!)
Bought Hershey's bar at 99 cents and used the 99 cents/1 coupon from the CVS coupon machine to get it for FREE!)
Total was $4.80 plus tax and I got back $4 ECBs for next transaction

2nd transaction:
Rolled $4 ECBs from 1st transaction
Bought 10 Hallmark cards for the buy $20 worth of Hallmark stuff, get $5 ECBs
Used 2 $3/3 coupon from CVS website and 3 $2/3 coupons from Hallmark facebook page
Used $5/$20 CVS coupon I received in the mail
Paid 23 cents plus tax for 10 cards plus I had to buy a caramel at 33 cents to use my $4 ECBs (which my hubby already ate in the car) and I got back $5 ECBs to use next week!

Thanks, CVS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment