Thursday, May 9, 2013

Free collage print at Walgreens!

Get a free collage print at Walgreens!  Yep, I just did this YESTERDAY and paid for it!  Of course!  Oh well, I love collage prints - so cute and personal!

Enter COLLAGE4YOU at checkout to get it for free.  

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/storepage/storePageId=SpecialOffer?stop_mobi=yes&ec=hncx33556V1_free8x10&ep_rid=ABTvhW&ep_mid=_BRi7ojB8ycctOW

They also have a special on prints if you need to print off some pictures (which I really, really, really need to do.)  Buy 25, get 25 free with code 25SPRING25 entered at checkout.  I always do pickup in store to save the shipping.  

I am trying to stay on top of my kids' baby books and realized that I don't have any pictures for my son's first birthday. (He's going to be 2 this summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment