Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Target trip: Paid $11.50 after gift cards and coupons for over $70 worth of stuff!

Here is my Target trip.  I wanted to use the $10/$50 coupon that was in the Target ad from Sunday's paper.  I ended up paying $16.50 and got back a $5 gift card for over $70 worth of stuff!

The Mini Wheats are only 25 cents after coupon, the eggs were 22 cents, the strawberries were 50 cents, the Rice Krispies were $1.25 and the marshmellows were free.  I used several Cartwheel coupons (including a 50% off Kelloggs Mini Wheats one) to get my savings down even further.  The Capri Suns were buy 3, get a $5 gift card.  So after gift card, they were $6.97 for 3 20 packs.  An awesome deal.

Use your $10/$50 coupon and score some deals.  Good luck!

We are not a Mini Wheats family, so those will go straight to donation, but most everything else we will use for Easter.

Download photo 2.JPG (147.0 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment