Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kate Spade Surprise Sale : up to 75% off!

So I am seriously salivating over these Kate Spade bags - they are up to 70% off thru the Kate Spade Surprise Sale.  Here are a few I thought were adorable:

Seriously, I have been looking at this stuff for like 30 minutes and need to stop.  So cute and I am looking for a nice wallet to match my Kate Spade bag!

I would hurry and check it out if you are interested.  Sale ends  February 13th.

Men, you know the way to a woman's heart is thru a purse or wallet, right?  Can't go wrong!

http://surprise.katespade.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-KateSale-Site/en_US/Search-Show?cgid=ks-view-all

SEW BE IT STEVIE BABY BAG
  Sew be it Stevie Baby bag for $139, regularly $398!
kennywood harmony baby bagKennywood Harmony baby bag $149, regularly $398!
001The Cove Street Airal, $149, regularly $478!
044$89, regularly $228
mikas pond lacey$79, regularly $178!


No comments:

Post a Comment