Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Loving Fazoli's!

Have you ever checked out the deals at Fazoli's?  I have been blogging about them quite a bit lately and found this listing of their weekly deals.  It is great because we are in and out quickly (great with a 4 and 2 year old) plus they are SUPER friendly and they have unlimited breadsticks.

Yes, it is "fast food" Italian, but all members of my family like it!

I always plan to do Kids Night but something always comes up.  Maybe next week?

Plus if you sign up to receive their emails, they will send you discounts weekly.  Seriously, we have been signed up about a month and have gotten coupons for free deserts, free meals, free drinks, you name it.  Worth signing up for!

I am trying to get my husband to sign up his email too so we can get double the freebies!

Daily Deals! Deals so good, you should post them on your fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment