Friday, January 3, 2014

Folding chairs for just $6.99!

Folding chairs $6.99 at Target right now!

So this is kind of a random post, but I just did it today and I did it a couple weeks ago for my mom and it is a great deal!

So these are super cute folding chairs on sale for $10.99, down from $12.99 this week.  There is a Target Cartwheel coupon for 40% off Folding tables and Chairs that I used.  The chairs became just $6.99.

Chairs at full price would be $25.98 and I paid $13.98.  This came in handy for the holidays, for sure!

This Target Cartwheel expires January 8th.
 

Folding Chair Perforated Black 

Here is the link to see the chairs.  $10.99 in the store.
 
http://www.target.com/p/folding-chair-perforated-black/-/A-14777780#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=black+folding+chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment