Saturday, November 2, 2013

Target Halloween Clearance!


So I was at Target right when it opened yesterday hoping to score some good deals!  Spent $40 for all pictured above.  Had to stock up on the fruit snacks as my kids LOVE them.  They were only marked down 30% to $4.89, but still a good price for 40 snacks.  I bought 3 and hope to be able to get back to get some more in the next few days.  Loved the skeleton kids aprons and had been eyeing them, so I was excited to get them for 50% off ($4 each.)  They were my splurge!  Don't forget about the dollar spot as well.  Most of it was 50% off as well and they will very quickly move to 70% off.  Most Targets will move their Halloween stuff to 70% off in the next 2 to 3 days, so keep a look out.  There was a TON yesterday to choose from but who knows after the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment