Saturday, November 2, 2013

Go Chiefs!

I just got this in my email.  I hesitated posting it simply because I was afraid I would cast bad luck on the Chiefs.  Oh, well, I have faith!


The Chiefs are winning! And if they keep winning, you win too. This Sunday, November 3rd, if the Chiefs win their ninth game of the season, you will receive 9 cents a gallon on your Fuel Saver card this Monday, with $10 or more of qualifying purchases.
That's right, you get 9 cents a gallon on your Fuel Saver card if the Chiefs win #9, this Monday, November 4th, only.

Limitations apply. Offer valid with qualifying purchases. Beer, liquor, lottery, fuel, postage, money orders, all gift cards, cigarettes and tobacco purchases do not qualify. Please see store for more details.


This message is from your Ridgeview Hy-Vee
18101 West 119th Street Olathe, KS 66061
913-393-4150


 9 cents
Awesome, right?  I am always on the lookout on ways to save us some gas money and I have latched on to HyVee fuel saver points.

No comments:

Post a Comment