Sunday, September 7, 2014

50% off C9 by Champion kids clothing Target Cartwheel plus coupon to stack!

So I have a thing for athletic wear and so do my kids.  I wonder where they learned it?!

Well I am excited because Target has a 50% off Target Cartwheel on their kids C9 clothing size 4-16.  

Plus there is a $5/$30 kids clothing purchase to stack for even bigger savings at coupons.target.com

Here is an example of what you could do.
Buy 4 articles of C9 by Champion kids clothing = $30.
Use your Target coupon to get $5 off.  
Use your Target Cartwheel coupon to get $12.50 off.
Total is $12.50.  (I think - I get confused on what Cartwheel takes off with a Target coupon.  Anyways, it will be around this total.)

Valid thru September 13th.  I'm there for sure!



Thanks hip2save.com!

http://cartwheel.target.com/o/c9-by-champion-kids-shorts/-/MTc1NTg?clkid=wkPQc4S1i0qdVlfQ9BXX0z6ZUkQRWeStw27Qzc0&lnm=Cartwheel+by+Target&afid=Hip+Happenings+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

No comments:

Post a Comment