Monday, August 25, 2014

HOT! HOT! HOT! HUGE deals at Hen House thru tomorrow (Tuesday)!

There are some AMAZING deals to be had at Hen House thru tomorrow.  Hurry in and get your deals before the ad changes on Wednesday.  I went there today and got stocked up on Kraft items.  

They are having an amazing sale on Kraft items in a BOGO promotion.  I used coupons for every item below but even if you don't have any coupons, you can still get some awesome savings.

Download IMG_7119.JPG (156.7 KB) 

I spent $20 for $113 retail for all of the above.  I used coupons from coupons.com to stack with their BOGO sale. You can use coupons for the full price item along with the free item at Hen House.  

For example, the Kraft dressing is BOGO $1.99.  So you are already paying 98 cents per dressing.  I used 2 75 cents/1 Kraft dressing coupons and paid 24 cents each.

I also picked up Kraft Mayo for 49 cents with coupon, Planters peanuts for 99 cents, Kraft Philadelphia cheese for 35 cents, and cheese for 74 cents.  Woo hoo!

The checkout guy gave me a high five!  Made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment