Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nice Vera Bradley sale going on!

Thanks to kansascitymamas.com for the heads up on the Vera Bradley! 

 MailbagRegularly $78, got it for $40 today!

I have been watching Vera Bradley closely for a few weeks because I hear my favorite pattern, baroque, is going to be discontinued in the new year.  I finally pulled the trigger today with the awesome sale today - Merry Christmas to me!

They are having a holiday sale with several patterns already at 30% off.  Just check the sale tab or type in your favorite color to see what is on sale.

They are also having an extra 20% off all sale items today (automatically takes it off at checkout)  PLUS they are doing free shipping with code SHIPFREE (ya, they NEVER do free shipping, so I was very excited!)  PLUS they are doing a $20 fringe scarf when you spend $75.  

Sweet!  I would probably hurry if you are interested.  I was looking at the Go Round tote in this pattern and it was SOLD OUT online.

But, now I want this one!
Go Round ToteVera in Baroque

http://www.verabradley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment