Monday, November 4, 2013

Target Halloween clearance 70% off!

So if you are still looking to get some Halloween stuff for next year on the cheap, Target went 70% off yesterday (food and candy is still 50%.) 

 I went to the one on 119th and Blackbob and there was still quite a bit left - even these supercute Halloween pillows marked down to $3 (down from $15!)  I picked up a couple.  A friend of mine said there was still quite a bit at the Target on 119th and Metcalf.

If you get a few minutes, stop in and see what you can find!

In a couple more days, they will drop to 90% off (if there is anything left.)  This is when I bought a bunch of play costumes for the kids for dress up last year.  We will see if I am that lucky again this year...




This picture is pulled from thekrazycouponlady.com


 Let me know what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment