Thursday, February 28, 2013

My beginning to couponing

I have been couponing for about a year and a half or so.  My sister got me into it and let me tell you, I thought what most people think, this couponing is crazy, weird, and a waste of time.  She had to physically take me out to the store, buy the products, show me the savings and even buy me a coupon binder complete with cut coupons to get me started.  But, I am SOOO glad that she did that.  Thanks, Katie!  It does take some time and effort, but what doesn't?  Besides the fact that it has saved my family some serious money, it has become completely addicting!  I can't wait to find the next deal and go score it! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be as good as you are now at couponing! I think back to that trip to KC and you thought I was crazy. It is really addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, anonymous, you got me into it...

    ReplyDelete